- Tool body remains in place when changing blades, thus reducing down-time.
- Straight cutters have blades with two or four cutting edges, allowing them to be rotated and locked in identical positions.
- 1/2 inch shank tools are ideal for use in production applications.
- Clear economical advantage over conventional brazed tip tooling.
- The single blade can be rotated 180 degrees to give double the life of a conventional tool.
- Ideally suited for use with Trend Combi worktop jigs.
- Suitable for plunge cutting.
- Use on chipboard only.
D = 12.7mm (1/2")
C = 49.5mm
OL = 100mm
Shank - 1/2"