EC 3000 - Cost Effective Stainless Steel.
Cost effective for thin walled tubes and profiles in (stainless) steel
The EC 3000 saw blade is cost effective due to a sophisticated PVD coating for wear protection. This coating has been developed in order to achieve a very low friction coefficient at a low cost level. Also very suitable for cutting stainless steel.
- Cuts much faster and has a much longer blade life than the steam treated blade
- No side pick-up
- Good wear protection due to the smooth coating surface
- All structural steel and non-alloy steel thin walled tubes
- Tensile strength up to 600 N/mm2
- Suggested cutting speed: 60 – 120 m/min
- Feed: 0,03 – 0,09 mm/tooth
- Machines: manual, semi-automatic, automatic